Friday, July 28, 2006

Unsaid emotions...

Why are some things not so easy to let go? I do not know if it is anger, bitterness, or what, but the emotions that I have felt over the last couple of days seem to hover over my head. I do know that for some reason my feelings are so hurt right now (I have literally been on the verge of tears). It hurts so much knowing that my own boyfriend cannot talk to me when there is something bothering him. It makes me feel like I am not a part of his world. Maybe I am being childish about all this, but why should I let him know why I am angry or upset or pissed off at the world? What support can he give me when he will not let me do the same for him?

It is frustrating when I see him, and I can see it in his eyes that something is bothering him. Nevertheless, he always tells me that there is nothing wrong. How am I supposed to believe that? Looking at the ceiling/wall randomly, acting rather distant… not really talking to me does not seem fair to me. I want to be supportive of all and everything going on, but I cannot do anything like that if I am not sure what is going on. I think that over the last couple of weeks I have had more stress with all this frustration than I do from work & school combined.

I feel lost… I feel hurt… In addition, I do not know what to do anymore…

No comments: