Saturday, June 02, 2007

Weekend Getaway - Saturday's Itinerary

Originally, Rob and I were planning to go to Disneyland. Unfortunately, despite setting the alarm clock at 7:30 AM, we ended staying in bed until 10:30 AM. But if you think about it, sleeping in just a little bit longer made it all worthwhile.

Our day began by having lunch at J.T. Schmidt's in Anaheim. It's a brewery/steakhouse with many choices of food. Rob and I both opted to have steak for lunch, with me having a New York Strip and Rob having a 16 oz Rib eye. The place is a bit pricey, but I love eating at this place!

After lunch, we headed off to Target. Our plans were to purchase some swimsuits to relax by the pool. Unfortunately, we didn't find anything to our liking, and it would cost me $25 alone just to purchase a top. Instead, we chose to purchase a few movies to watch in our hotel room.

When we returned to our room, we watched "Hannibal Rising." Good, but disturbing. We also purchased "Secret Window" for Rob to watch and "Because I Said So" for me. We had Chinese takeout delivered to our room.

After a quick bite to eat, we decided to go to the Block in Orange once again just to walk around... ate pretzels... then headed back to the room.

An end to a relaxing day!

No comments: