Saturday, October 12, 2013

Disappointment

Has there ever been a moment where you place all your trust in a person just to have it ruined by one thing? Well, tonight I felt that I just went through all that. I feel so hurt that i just want to ball up in a corner to cry. It is just so disappointing that I seriously can feel my heart ache. It makes me question how much respect I actually do get from a person that I feel so easily hurt from this. It often feels exhausting to even try and put up a fight to voice out how this makes me feel. It hurts even more the person doesn't even want to hear it. It makes me cry that I don't even get an "I'm sorry" from all this. It's these kinds of moments were I've lost hope... Given up... Not wanting to deal with it anymore... Just walk away...

No comments: