Sunday, June 12, 2016

Four Things About Me


Four Names I Go By:
  • Rissa
  • Issa
  • Midge
  • Babe
Four Places I've Lived:
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Baldwin Park, CA
  • Fullerton, CA
  • Nashville, TN

Four Things I Love to Watch on TV:
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals
  • Once Upon a Time
Four Places I Have Visited:
  • Portland, OR
  • Manila, Philippines
  • Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Dublin, Ireland
Four Things I Love to Eat:
  • Sushi
  • Beef Shawarma
  • ANY kind of Jimmy John's sandwich that doesn't have turkey
  • Pancit palabok
Four Favorite Drinks:
  • Any kind of latte (as long as it's sugar free)
  • Coke Zero
  • Bloody Mary
  • Not Your Daddy's Root Beer
Four Favorite Things to Do:
  • Photography
  • Blogging
  • Baking
  • Gaming with The Hubs

Now here is what you're supposed to do.  Please don't spoil the fun... copy and paste this and update it with your responses.

No comments: