Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FINALS WEEK!

Monday marked the beginning of Finals Week at school. The chaos has begun in my mind to start hitting the books seriously. My school books for the quarter almost look brand new (with the exception of the many page tabs I have skillfully planted on every assigned chapter in the beginning of January). I have set aside studying for my Computer Software final for now since I have all week to prepare for it. I am frantically trying to get myself prepared for the three possible topics that my crazy English teacher will choose. So far, I have had only succeeded with two of them – Android vs. iPhone and PC vs. Mac. My arguments are not quite the best, but it is a start. The other four topics will have to wait until the morning. My brain has literally turned into mush right now. I think it's time to get to that much advised rest that every student must take during this time of the school year.


No comments: