Friday, October 19, 2012

Morning Crowd

I often go people watching to kill some free time, curiosity, intrigue..... today isn't any different. I'm currently sitting at the mall's food court, about 45 minutes before all the stores open up at the mall.  There are many people here, mostly the seniors, who are spending the morning power walking.  Others are doing the same as me, eating breakfast while reading a book or on the phone (I'm doing both).

Voices begin to fill the food court area as groups begin to gather around tables. Some are just passing by to say hello to friends. Others actually sit down at a long row of tables. Perhaps, they will discuss weekend plans, or reminisce on some cherished memories. Whatever it maybe, animated expressions surround the camaraderie.

I just wanted to share... back to my breakfast and my book!

No comments: