Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pinterest Experiment #2 and #3 ~ Ranch Mushrooms & Mini Taco Bites

I've completed my 2nd dish Sunday evening, the mushrooms. I did a trial sample, and found them to be OK. However, for New Year's Eve dinner, I decided to cut them in half, and put the temp for the slow cooker on high during the last hour. Turned out way better than the first try.

I also made the mini taco bites. I didn't find the wonton wrappers (square) as suggested. I went to a Filipino supermarket, and they only had gyoza wrappers (round) available.  I much prefer the round wrappers. I managed to shape them into a four-leaf clover shape inside the mini muffin tins. They were a bit difficult to fill with meat at first, but I quickly learned to fill them within the round areas.

Mini Taco Bites

Ranch Mushrooms

No comments: