Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jamie

Photobucket

I know that I probably do not have the right to post something like this, however, I feel that I have to say my goodbye. So, here goes...

Jamie, we first met when you were a patient at Fortanasce & Associates... an 18-year-old girl who recently had knee surgery, and was preparing to head off to UCLA. For some reason, we shared a special bond through photography, scrapbooking, and the mere stories of the random people we came across at the clinic. Under all that, we became the best of friends. We had our adventures, and somehow, even though the bad days, we still managed to share our thoughts and deepest secrets with each other. For the past six years, your health had been up and down, and you going in and out of the hospital. I feel that somehow I was too blame for not being there when you needed me the most. For that, I am deeply sorry that I dropped the ball. However, for the past six months, I became a bit selfish when I got lost in all the wedding drama. I was angry that you could not be part of my engagement party because of the two people that made your life miserable. I took it personal when you blocked me on AIM... I took you off every means of communication that I had with you. Therefore, for whatever reason, I felt that I lost my best friend. However, there was not a day that I did not think about you.... When I saw an old co-worker, Ashley, comment on Tony's status post of you passing, I was in complete shock. Today, I am still in shock. I feel your presence in a sixth sense kind of way. I can feel your mom's pain because I know how much she loved you. This is my final goodbye to you... I know that you are finally at peace and that God has relieved you from all the pain you have endured. I do still love you. You not only were the bests of friends, but you were a sister to me! I will and always will miss you.

No comments: