Monday, May 28, 2007

Much needed getaway!

Rob and I are planning a much-needed getaway this upcoming weekend. We're not going far (just to Anaheim to spend the weekend at Disneyland and possibly California Adventure.) Anyway, I think all the stresses of me being unemployed and everything else going on have really gotten to me. I need the chance to unwind, and just try to spend as much time as I possibly can with Rob. Since I've started working again, I hardly get to just "spend time" with Rob these days. I miss the sleeping in time... the just having the whole day with him. It seems and feels "different" seeing him after we both get off work. I consider that my "me" time. So, I don't know... Weekend will be great just to have each other all to ourselves, I guess! Come back in a couple of days to hear about our trip and see the pics!

No comments: