Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A year gone by...

...and I never imagined that my life would be so filled with the love I have had from my boyfriend this past year. Rob and I met a year ago last Saturday, and I cannot express how much Rob has meant to me. One year ago, we had an instant attraction that I never could have imagined that would have gone beyond that first meeting. At the time, my life was filled with lots of insecurity, low self-esteem, and a fear of letting someone know who I truly am. I was also "letting go" of someone who felt like dead weight to me.

In the year, it has been up & down. Rob has been there for me no matter how tough it got (read previous posts). I never imagined that I could find someone that I could spend my life with forever. Today, I really wouldn't know what I would do if Rob wasn't in my life. He is my rock... my soul... my love...

No comments: